Well after much delay (thank you, budget crisis) we have orders! We officially received them Tuesday (almost a week ago now). We are to arrive in Pensacola, Florida NLT (No Later Than ... the Marine Corps puts acronyms on everything ... notice how I did not abbreviate Florida? ha). Our game plan is to rent a moving truck on 18 May and start our drive on 19 May. Should take about two days tops. Now many of you may be asking what our new "home" is going to look like. The truth is, we have no home. We are planning on driving down there and finding a place to live for the next 2+ years in five days. Should be quite exciting and I may wake up with several new pimples.
Consider this a "quick update" post. I will share more once we are unpacking in our soon to be found home.
Oh! and also, there will be photos of John's graduation on here sometime next week. In the midst of moving, I will upload a few and tell you all about graduation! Goodbye, TBS!
No comments:
Post a Comment