There is no denying it, I have a pregnant belly ... in fact, I feel very pregnant every time I walk into my closet and have to face the fact that zero of my pants fit me (well, I should say zero zip and button, all still
fit me).
Before the pictures ... lets talk about the love of my life ... Johnny. He was recently promoted to 1st Lt. Yay! for him. He is in the LAST block of training for Primary. Once this final block is completed he will find out what he will be flying for his career! It has been a long journey, please continue to pray for his brain and this crazy Pensacola weather. A clear mind and a clear sky. This last block, Instruments, should take roughly 6-8 weeks to complete. It starts with classroom time and tests (which is what he is in the office studying for now) then come more flights. John finished the Formation block with flying colors (semi pun intended). He loved it and "rocked" his solo, as he put it.
Bell is still an absolute nut. Some days she is the most well behaved dog, and other days ... well, other days she is just flat out crazy. She makes us laugh a lot, and continues to make a great walking partner. Today she is recovering from a five hour play date at her BFF's house yesterday. Her BF(s)F are an American bulldog and a French bulldog. They play perfect together.
Okay ... me, now. I have been feeling more and more like myself with the exception of back pain. I don't sleep many hours due to my stinkin' back, but some how I have a ton of energy. I have been sewing a lot and researching baby items. My next appointment is Tuesday and we will have the 20 week ultrasound that I can hardly wait for! (No gender reveal, sorry folks, we like a good ol' fashion surprise!) I met my midwife for the first time last week and already adore her. She was beyond sweet and really took the appointment to get to know me, and John. I left feeling very confident in myself and in her, which helped with any nervousness.
I am amazed by how fast my belly seems to be growing.
Just look for yourself. Weeks 12-19 (missing 17, ops). My photographer (aka baby's daddy) says, "I love taking these weekly photos of you" after each shoot. He's adorable and sure makes me feel beautiful.
 |
| Week 12 |
 |
| Week 13 |
 |
| Week 14 |
 |
| Week 15 |
 |
| Week 16 |
 |
| Week 18 |
 |
| Week 19 |
You're just so stinkin adorable Nish!!! Love you! Plus yay for John!! That's awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI just had to comment because I love babies and baby bellies! I'm not a regular here at your blog, but I really like the weekly photos too! And holy cow, week 16- your face- you look JUST like your Mom. Hooray for midwives, they are the best! I hope you can get more sleep girl.
ReplyDeleteD