Wednesday, September 5, 2012

week twenty five and feeling alive

Three weeks into school and twenty five (and a half) weeks into pregnancy ... and I really feel great. School has been keeping me busy, as expected, and still no swollen feet to report. The fact that we are three weeks into school is a bit of a lie though. School did start on August 20th, but I have only taught nine days out of thirteen days thanks to good ol' Isaac and Labor Day. Isaac did not bring much action to Pensacola, but school was closed for THREE days in a row (better than snow days, if you ask me) and John was off FOUR days in a row. We had lots of unexpected free time in which we filled with selling the Volvo (miss you, Theo) and researching and researching and researching, then purchasing a new X1.
It's such a pretty vehicle. And smart, which I am still getting use to. The engine shuts off when the car comes to a stop (such as, at a red light), the wipers are automatic based on the amount of rainfall, and the driver seat moves based on who opens the door (moves up and forward for me and back and down for John). Thinking of naming him Bernhard, but haven't received the all-clear from John yet.

(If only naming a baby were as easy as naming a car ...)

John is in the same place he was during the last post (slowly going through the last block of school). He is still expected to finish in early October! Trying not to think too much about it, but I sure am anxious to know what he will fly for the rest of his career.

Belleau is crazy and adorable and fun and precious and sweet and currently, snoring. She's my doll. She is still adjusting to the no-more-summer schedule and it has not been easy. She's just so sleepy in the morning, it makes me laugh every day.

Baby Lynch is a kicker, or dancer? Either way, this baby moves often and I love it. Sometimes I do think the baby is trying to escape out through my belly button. I'll leave you with pictures of the ever growing belly.

week 22
week 22
week 25 (most current)

No comments:

Post a Comment