Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Thanks to a friendly reminder from my dear friend Stephanie, I am updating the personal blog!

If you have been wondering what we've been up to ....

up at night with a teething baby boy (finally have one tooth!!)
vacuuming all the time because I have a CRAWLER! 
finding stuffing from Belleau's toy in Mankato's mouth
discovering Mankato can eject games from the wii
realizing I desperately need to baby proof (no inch is safe)
rethinking where to put the camera for the monitor that Mankato now throws on the floor
helping John memorize entirely too much material for any human brain
walking Belleau every day to help her lose weight (6 lbs to go)
running to prepare for my 10k that's quickly approaching
driving to Birmingham to move Tori into her new apartment
washing sheets/towels after/before our visitors (we have LOVED all of our company!!!)
praying for John as he finishes up his training (please join with me. only four weeks left)

our next post will more than likely include where we are headed next! How exciting. And I will be more detailed. Though, that isn't a promise. It's nap time around these parts.

July 23

4th of July

gparents and cousin Eliza!


No comments:

Post a Comment