Our one year anniversary is almost here. One year already. I have been calling it "our honeymoon" on accident for the past month or so, i.e. "babe, what should we do for our honeymoon?" or after seeing a great restaurant on FoodNetwork that is nearby, "ooo, maybe we should eat there for our honeymoon" ... it's honestly on accident. But John has caught on and is now calling next weekend our honeymoon. Which is ironic considering John has always celebrated our anniversaries (back when we dated in 2003, especially) and we have only had one honeymoon (well two, technically). But I think our anniversary celebrations will be called honeymoons from now on. And sometimes our honeymoons may just be a weekend getaway, but other times I am really hoping it is a trip to Italy, Ireland, Canada, etc. This year, it's a weekend getaway and I am thrilled about it.. In good ole Virginia. And I cannot wait to spend the weekend away with my hub.
But before we get there, there is another FEX in the way! John will be gone starting tomorrow till Friday. Thankfully, I already have two subbing jobs lined up (praying for a couple more). Pray for no rain and an "easy" week for John. And pray I can sleep at night. Already have a few nights planned with the ladies ... and after making it through two of these, I am feeling like a semi-pro. Bring it on!

You can call them minimoons!
ReplyDeleteWhere in Virginia are you going to celebrate?? Yay anniversary!
xxAlissa
We went to Virginia Beach! There is honestly, so many places in Virginia ... it was quite hard to decide.
ReplyDelete