I wonder how the summer bugs are in Virginia? Cause I sure miss it there. I miss Crate&Barrel, Cheesecake Factory, outlet malls, free museums, friends galore, substitute teaching, West Elm, having the best base nearby ... ah, that was the life.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Florida. In fact, when my bites aren't itching, I really do enjoy it here. Our house is adorable, the beaches are great, lots to do and fantastic places to eat.
Enough with bugs, all this talk is only making me want to scratch more.
Belleau is getting bigger (duh) and has been a GREAT pup. She really has. She is now officially potty trained (haven't had an accident in a loooong time). She did get a little sick and is now on medicine, but she is getting back to her wild self.
![]() |
| fell asleep on my lap |
I am still on the hunt for a job, but have a good lead ... so pray. I am staying busy with making cards and working on my homework. Only two more weeks of my current classes then TWO classes left and I will have a Master's degree. Guess it's time to think about what to get next.
Food. Oh, we are eating yummy food as usual! :) Favorites lately: new steak marinade, Italian drip sandwiches, pesto-corn pizza ... is it lunch time yet?


No comments:
Post a Comment