Again, it has been weeks. This is what happens when I get a full time job, the blog numbers drop. Funny how that works, now that we actually have excitement, we have no time to share with you all.
Let's play catch up, again.
John has started his next school, API (Aviation Preflight Indoctrination). Which basically means he is doing a lot of studying. His first test is tomorrow (Monday--say a prayer). He is also swimming for this school. In his own words, "we swim everyday, then we get dressed up and go learn about flying." And I will add, he then comes home, eats, and studies for three hours before bed. We thankfully have the same hours right now (leave around 0700, return around 1600). He is so smart.
Belleau. She is really turning into a perfect dog. There are two sides, one ...
CHEWING. Two ...
sleeping. She does more of the latter. I love her, and she knows it. Our neighbor is her nanny during the day. She loves her too. And we love her for loving her.
Now on to me. I am teaching up a storm. One quarter down, three more to go. I cannot believe how fast those first nine weeks went. ALSO, I finish my masters in ONE month! Now that is something to SHOUT about! When I am not at the computer doing homework, or grading student papers, I am using my new Kitchen Aid. Pizza dough has taken on a whole new role in our life. We love our pizza. Anyone have {easy} Kitchen Aid dessert recipes?
That's all from this Lynch family.






Yay KitchenAid! We even have the same color :)
ReplyDeleteI have way too many recipes that the KA is perfect for to share, but anything that involves creaming butter and sugar together is perfect. Cookie dough, and frosting are my favorites. Maybe make some soft oatmeal raisin cookies, then some vanilla brown sugar buttercream and turn them into sandwiches!