As for me, new platoon means new wives to meet. I have been quite the social butterfly this week. My "group" of two wives has now multiplied to six. It has been great to get to know these amazing gals. We are both developing new friendships and are still lovin' everything VA has to offer and as much fun as it has been to hang out with all these new friends who are in the same boat, I am thrilled to have a weekend with John.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
a little bummed
As for me, new platoon means new wives to meet. I have been quite the social butterfly this week. My "group" of two wives has now multiplied to six. It has been great to get to know these amazing gals. We are both developing new friendships and are still lovin' everything VA has to offer and as much fun as it has been to hang out with all these new friends who are in the same boat, I am thrilled to have a weekend with John.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry to hear that John had to change platoons, big bummer. Luckily both of you are the most social and loving people in the world. You'll fit in wherever :) Miss and love you guys xoxoxo
ReplyDelete