My family is coming!!! (Well part of my family, miss you Tyler and Lia ... and Lynch's). Mom and Dad, and Troy and Tori will be here in EIGHT short hours. OMG. I cannot wait. I do feel entirely too young to be hosting Thanksgiving- considering I had no idea how to choose a "good" turkey.BUT I have started my cooking ... mashed potatoes are in the fridge (thanks for the recipe, Car), just need some bake time tomorrow. Apple pie is cooling as we speak. And Pumpkin pie just came out of the oven (John made it, yes, he is home! Has been since noon today). And starting on the green beans! YUMMM.
I have never realized how much goes into Thanksgiving. It has always been my favorite holiday, so I am glad I am elbow deep in it this year.
More to come Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment