It's almost over! Well, I have made it to Thursday. Barely. I subbed Monday (Valentines day) for just a half day and
loved the class. Then came home to a bouquet of lilies and
LOVED those. Have I ever mentioned how wonderful my husband is?
 |
| "The hardest thing about this week is missing you. Six days of love from your husband." |
Such a great surprise. I was like a giddy junior high student who finally got a hello from her crush. It was wonderful. I have read the card about five times a day. This week has surprisingly gone by quick. It is the going to bed part that I am just no good at without him. I need him, I love that I need him. I subbed yesterday (Wednesday) which was great mainly because it makes falling asleep at a decent time possible (after being on my feet all day and using my brain too much trying to figure out how to explain 3/4 to nine year old kids). The class wasn't too bad. Typical talkative third graders. I was told that I am gaining quite a good name in the district, which means I should be "requested specifically" now (fingers crossed). Then last night, got a call to sub for the band/chorus class (the one I subbed in last week) for tomorrow! AND for dates in March, which means she specifically requested me!! Very exciting news.
Today is being devoted to preparing for John's home coming. Grocery shopping, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, washing the sheets, and writing something sweet in his Valentines card. I cannot wait to see that man. I will post an update of his week out in the field once I hear all of the exciting stories. Thankfully our weather has been in the 50's all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment