Five.
As in I won't see him again until Saturday. I may go crazy missing him. He has been rather busy with homework for the last few weeks. Poor guy. He is getting more and more busy as time goes on, and thankfully I have been receiving sub calls (answer to prayers). Last Monday I was a third grade teacher and then a band/chorus junior high teacher later in the week. And tomorrow I will be a fourth grade teacher. Subbing is proving to be quite fun, but I am still more than ready to have my own classroom. Hoping this week brings lots of jobs to keep me occupied. Not that I will have much free time- the wives already have something planned for every night but Thursday and I am sure there will be something planned by then. So very thankful for my fellow Marine wives.
![]() |
| The table at our Super Bowl party! |
Back to the FEX ... As we all know, tomorrow is Valentines day. I am a little sad that we are spending our first Valentines as a married couple apart. Don't worry, we are celebrating next weekend. Actually, we both planned the exact same thing. John has said he was going to plan the dinner and such. So I let him be, and decided I would get him a massage for next weekend (perfect after a week of sleeping on the ground in the cold) so I scheduled one ... a couples one, of course. Thought I would give it to him in his card at our dinner he was planning. That was until I saw an internet site that John had up ... for a couples massage. Ha! I tried for awhile to talk him out of it, saying we didn't need to spend the money, I wanted to do other things, etc. It didn't work. He thought I ruined his surprise. So I had to confess that I had already scheduled us one. It is getting harder and harder to surprise each other. We know each other too well, we think alike. Just means we have to get more creative I suppose (good thing he doesn't know about the other gift I got him, creative here we come)!

Happy Valentine's Day you two!! Sorry you aren't together today. Certain however that you will more than make up for it! ALL OUR LOVE <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete