John returned safe and sound. He was exhausted, but felt the second half was better than the first half. And boy, was I glad to have him back. He was off semi-early Friday afternoon, so we started the weekend off with a big dinner and a movie at home. Then spent Saturday working out and shopping (and by John's choice...when he is in the mood to shop, we shop). Then we made the best turkey burgers ever! They had carrots and other veggies in them, then a sauce that was to die for and they were perfectly grilled by John. Sunday was church, study time, naps, and Bible Study. Monday (which John had OFF) was our lazy day. No working out, no getting dressed for the day. John did some more homework and we made breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. I love cooking, in general. And I love cooking
for John so much! But cooking
with John is something I love even more!

Otherwise, not a lot going on in the Lynch apartment. I have still been attending workout classes on base. Pitaiyo is my new favorite. I have also been working on my current class, which is becoming quite stressful. John has been working, as usual. Today he had another Land Navigation test out in the woods and an FBI dinner tonight, the rest of his schedule consists of class time. I have been getting up with him to "help" him get ready. Not sure how much help I actually am, but he sure does love it. Making his coffee and pining his shirt are my two morning jobs. It's the least I can do, considering my busy wifely schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment