so. John's birthday is Saturday, as in this Saturday, as in the 29th of January. We are going to a Medieval Times show/dinner in Baltimore (that is not a surprise to him-he chose). But I would love for him to get some love from back home that could surprise him and make his day/week (speaking of his week ... the week after his birthday is another FEX ... booohoooo). He only gets on here about once a week to check on my posts so I am gambling that he will be too busy this week and it'll wait till next Sunday or later. If not, and you are reading this, babe. Darn it.
Back to it ... here is what I am thinking...send him anything- a card, something funny, 26 of anything (that's what he is turning!!), just a text, etc. If you need our address, please feel free to message me on Facebook or shoot me a text. Hope the word spreads.

No comments:
Post a Comment